Website Deve Herbes
Drive the digital sales & marketing activities across all online & social media. The person would be responsible for creating & executing online marketing campaigns & activities with the goal of increasing sales & brand awareness. The person would also be responsible for optimizing our website to drive sales.
Goal – Drive traffic to the website with the metric being sales and not visits.
Primary Responsibility :
– Strategizing, Planning & Executing activities for all SEO / SEM / SMO / SMM / ORM / Apps marketing to increase website sales.
– Create and own Digital marketing strategy
– Plan, create & manage digital marketing campaigns (including content) on Google Ad Words / Facebook /Bing/ Email / Social Media/Youtube etc.
– Google SEM, Facebook (paid ads, engagement on groups)
– Create, manage, optimize ad spend across these in a data driven approach
– Conversion funnel optimization based on changes in adwords, targeting, bidding, choice of landing page etc
– Responsible for Optimizing web traffic and performance metrics like CTR, engagement, lead generation, conversion, site ranking and open rates / opt-outs.
– Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
– Manage the strategy behind creation of digital content (e.g. webpages, website, blogs etc.)
– Manage social media presence across key platforms e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
– Track, manage and report performance of digital marketing campaigns as per business goals (KPIs, ROI)
– Be updated on digital marketing and industry trends, deploy the best practices relevant to the
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
(ROI and KPIs)
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
– Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
– Developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through
social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to- end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
* Prepare Strategy and setup Campaign proposals on Paid platform. (Ad Words & Facebook)
* Campaign Setup – Search, Display, Google Shopping.
* Improve Ad group Structure for better relevancy and performance.
* Positive & Negative Keywords Research & Analysis.
* Improve Quality Score.
* PPC Bid Management on the basis of Market Area.
* Test and Offer New Strategies & Recommendation (such as Ad Extensions, Remarketing,
Category Targeting etc.)
* Familiar with Google Analytics.
* Good knowledge about website design and UI / UX
* Device Targeting, Improve ROI, Conversion Rate, CTR, QS.
* Monitoring Campaigns & Reporting.
* Ad Words Editor. * On-Page & Off-Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
* Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
(ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
* Experience in creating and managing SEO/SEM, display advertising, email, and social media
* Experience in reaching out to identified target audiences through creative digital marketing
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Expertise in website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
* Knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
* Excellent English Communication skills both written & verbal.
* Have a knowledge of Corel Draw, Photoshop etc
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Job Location: Virtual
Job Type: Freelance
Job Category: Digital Marketing
Job Application: www.deveherbes.com
Salary: INR 30000-40000/Month
Company Name: Deve Herbes
Company Established: June 2011
Company Website: www.deveherbes.com